I am a multimedia journalist, tech enthusiast, YouTuber
and someone who loves working with every aspect of video. I’ve worked on film sets, extensively in post-production, built my own work computers, and have a deep appreciation for what makes it all tick.
Mobile phone: 636.866.9830 | Email: email@example.com
Adobe Premiere | Cinematography | 360/VR Video
Final Cut Pro | Web Development | Online Video
Photo and Video Editor for the Columbia Missourian
January – May 2017
- Filmed and edited several centerpiece videos.
- Worked with a field team to cover record flooding in Missouri.
- Filmed and edited social promotional content.
- Created graphics & style guide for video content.
- Helped reporters critique and edit their videos.
- Edited and toned photos for web and print.
Writer & Editor for Tech Show for the Futures Lab Update
September – December 2016
- Interviewed professionals for core show content.
- Wrote scripts around emerging technologies relating to journalism.
- Edited projects using Final Cut Pro X.
Crew Member for the Feature Film In The Wake of Ire
- Week one, worked as a grip helping construct lighting rigs to build lighting schemes.
- Week two & three, worked as one of two audio recordists.
- Captured dialogue through boom & wireless mics.
- Monitored and recorded audio through mixers.
Staff Member for MU Newsrooms
September 2015 – May 2017
- Photo and Video editor for the Columbia Missourian.
- Videographer and editor for Vox Magazine, creating video to enhance print stories.
- Shadowed broadcast workflows at KOMU.
- Show Co-Producer for KBIA’s Global Journalist.
May 2013 – Present
- Worked with the American Red Cross to voice and edit a series of informational videos.
- Livestreamed St. Louis Surge basketball games, both alone and with a team.
University of Missouri: Columbia
Bachelor of Journalism
Interest in Convergence Journalism
Emphasis in Mulitmedia Producing
Minor in Film Production
Francis Howell North High School
St. Charles, Missouri
2013 Journalism Alumni